French Transition Unit
- School – Ysgol Uwchradd Bodedern, Ynys Môn
- Age – KS3 (Year 7 pupils)
- Language – English
- Length of activity – 3 hours
A unit of interactive work that introduces French to year 6 pupils who transfer to secondary school. The French teachers present themselves in a virtual way and introduce French aspects such as the alphabet, foods, colours and much more. There are tasks for pupils to complete online digitally and instructions and links to French information. The teacher also has instructions on how to create this kind of document.
CROSS CURRICULAR SKILLS
- Translanguaging, Listening for meaning
- Developing vocabulary
- Listening to understand
- Phonological and phonemic awareness
- Clarity and vocabulary
- Vocabulary, spelling, grammar
- Sourcing, searching and planning digital content
Image - "France Flag - Paris" by sarowen is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 2.0
Cliciwch ar y teitlau isod i’w ehangu.