School – Ysgol Maesglas
Age – Years 3 and 4
Length of activity – 7+hours
AOLE – Language, literacy and communication, Health and wellbeing
2 week unit of work focusing on a variety of sporting activities and healthy lifestyle choices. The literacy focuses is on the non-fiction process of diary writing and newspaper reports. The numeracy focus is on time, measuring time and data handling.
Cross curricular skills
- Strategaethau darllen / Reading strategies,
- Diben / Purpose,
- Geirfa, sillafu, gramadeg / Vocabulary, spelling, grammar,
- Atalnodi / Punctuation
- Mathemateg a rhifedd / Mathematics and numeracy
- Casglu data / Collecting data,
- Cynrychioli data / Representing data,
- Dehongli data / Interpreting data
Click on the titles to expand.